With a thorough knowledge of equine anatomy, physiology and medical practices, Kate is an invaluable source of information and consultant for a wide array of issues in the equine law and the community at large.
- Owner of Katherine Klisch LLC, Counseling Services for the Equine Industry
- Certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist (ESMT)
- Trainer and Equine Health Manager, La Voiture/PBSJD, LLC
- Head Coach, Pace University's Equestrian Team (NCAA Division 2)
- Trainer and Assistant to Director, Sleepy Hollow Riding Academy / Country Club
- Equine Health Manager and Stable Manager, Wölffer Estate Stables
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Equine Studies Centenary College - Hackettstown, NJ
- Extensive courses of study included: Equine Business
Management, Equine Nutrition, Equine Systems and Disorders, Equine Musculoskeletal System, Equine First Aid, Methods of Teaching and Training, Management of Equestrian Activities, Farm Facility and Design, and Leadership Studies.
- Classically trained in Equitation, Hunters, and Jumpers.
- Certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist
- Equissage New England / New York - Sterling, CT Equissage is approved by the National Certification board of Therapy and Bodywork as a continuing education program.