Kim joined the Osborn Law team in 2006 with highly honed strategizing and research skills that have taken her to courtrooms across the country as the organizational manager for numerous Mass Tort drug liability trials in Federal District Courts. She works closely with our clients to keep them informed and up-to-date on the status of their case.
Kim brings her professionalism, dedication, compassion — and a great sense of humor to the Osborn Law Group as Project Manager and Client Relations Liaison.
• Trial Team Member/ Research and Organization, Osborn Law, PC
• Case Supervisor, Osborn Law, P.C.
• Legal Assistant/ Research and Client Relations, Beatie and Osborn, LLP
• Ladies Professional Golf Tour (LPGA) 35 Major Championships (1985-2000)
• Bachelor of Science degree, Organizational Communications
• University of Texas - Austin, TX